Launching Our Living Studio
At Sense Worldwide we believe collaboration is the fastest way to make the world a better place. We craft networks that allow creative consumers to collaborate with brands, fuelling their marketing and innovation process. The Sense Network is our in-house community of 4,000+ visionary, creative thinkers and doers.
We’re lucky to be part of this weird and wonderful network. So lucky, that it would be criminal not to find more ways to support the talent within our community. From August we’re opening up our London HQ as a living studio for any events, workshops and classes our network wants to host.
Are you a kick-ass Kung Fu teacher looking to host classes? Perhaps you want to host a meet-up at our kitchen table? Or a meditation expert in need of a sweet spot to share some zen? Come use our space to get your project off the ground. Did we mention the space is yours for FREE.
What’s the deal?
We’re opening up our London studio for your class or event in exchange for us filming a time-lapse whilst the action kicks off. It’s that simple! You’ll have access to our bright airy space, roof terrace, kitchen and free wifi.
Tuesday 7am – 10am / 6pm – 9pm
Wednesday 7am – 10am / 6pm – 9pm
Thursday 7am – 10am / 6pm – 9pm
To request a booking email our Network Manager, Rebecca, with details of what you’d like to use the space for and your preferred date/time.
Calling all Creatives.
We’re launching a creative residency. Get involved!
We’re looking for a creative or small collective to share our studio space starting from August. You’ll be joining us in our central London office with access to our space, computers, free wifi, kitchen, roof top terrace and even a badass office sausage dog! You’re welcome to use this space for your everyday work and for special events if needed, but above all, we are hoping to collaborate and introduce you to our network of innovators, doers and creative people.
How do I get involved?
To apply for our residency please answer the questions below via email to Eve Marx – email@example.com.
- Please tell us your name and a little bit about yourself.
- We’re looking for artists, thinkers, makers or entrepreneurs. Tell us a little bit about what you do and any interesting projects you are working on at the moment.
- Is there any part of your practice you would like to explore, to progress in?
- We’re in the business of networks, so naturally, we’re keen to know about your network. Who is your tribe? Who do you enjoy spending time with, who inspires you?
- Finally, we’d love to know how you found out about us. What caught your interest? How do you think we could contribute to your practice? We would love to know how we could help you.