A Subscription Box Designed By Remote Workers, For Remote Workers
We are incredibly excited to announce that, off the back of work conducted with select members of The Sense Network, our client (and fellow Senser) Marc has launched his brand new product… The Anywheres Box!
Over the last few months we’ve helped them explore what the ‘future of work’ could look like; diving deep into the world of remote and home workers across the globe. We collaborated to help Anywheres better understand the mindsets, behaviours and pain points of their consumers… so they could offer relevant and quality support, advice and kit.
So when they say it’s a subscription box designed by remote workers specifically for remote workers… they aren’t lying!
And here we are… their first prototype. And they want your help to trial the first 20 with 50% off your first three months. Have a read below and help a fellow Senser help shape (and sharpen) the future.
We have just launched the Anywheres Box – a subscription box designed by remote workers specifically for remote workers! Each month you’ll receive a box filled with items that will help you be more productive, fell better and (hopefully) put a smile on your face.
Because we want to make this box as awesome as possible, we want to get some solid feedback people like you. So we’re offering a small number of people the chance to signup with code MVP3 and get 50% off for the first three months!
What’s in the box?
The first box is going to be great – some lovely coffee, a pencil that grows herbs, Sugru and a whole bunch more! After that every month we will be hand picking a range of products that we think you’re going to love. We don’t want to spoil the surprise, but we can tell you the criteria by which we try to choose the contents.
- One hero product. Something that you’ll open and think ‘how did I live without this?’
- One beverage – we are really keen on small artisanal producers – coffee, tea, hot chocolate…
- Something to write with – ok I admit it, we’re pen (and pencil) nerds.
- Something to eat. Yum.
- Something that benefits your health and wellbeing – because we should all make sure we are looking after ourselves no matter how busy we are
- And a number of other cool items.
- All of these will be based around whatever the box theme is, and everything is designed to make you say ‘OHHH’. If it doesn’t, let us know.
We’ll also be including information about the products and opportunities to get more (if you like them)…
So what are you waiting for!
Click below, use the codeMVP3 to sign up and be part of their journey!
Also published on Medium.