Meet Miss Evie Mouse K.G.B, R.S.V.P, M.B.A.
She is an eight year old problem solving consultant, highly recommended by her first client: her father.
Evie has her very own website which offers her problem solving services for a fee: £1.00 for very hard problems and 10p for those which are easier to solve.
As Evie says:
‘I’m only eight and I haven’t got much experience in solving problems, but I’m pretty good at it.’
We think her idea is fabulously brilliant!!
So, inspired by her simple approach to problem solving I did a round-robin of the Sense Worldwide studio, asking people to contribute their problems. Here is what they asked:
• My mum wears too much make-up, which sometimes can be embarrassing, what can I do to encourage her to wear less?
• I often get presents that I don’t like! How can I get people to buy me things I love?
• I eat too many sweets, especially Cola Bottles and Fruit Salads…how can I stop?
• I never know what to get my mum for her birthday – can you give me some ideas?
• My name is Quindarious Gooch and I’m thinking about changing my name. Do you have any advice on what I should change it to?
• I often lose my stuff – how can I make sure I keep it in the future?
• I would like my boss’s job: how can I get it? ;0)
• We need to decide what the future of footwear will be, can you help?
• I often get lots of pocket-fluff – what’s the best solution for getting rid of it?
I reckon some of these questions are in the £1 bracket of difficulty and may take some time to answer! But Evie, if you’re reading this perhaps we can have a discount for bulk-buying your advice?
Or, (and here’s where we might be able to solve a problem for you Evie), if you have the problem of too many questions and too little time, how about this: Jacky, who works in our studio has a nine year old son called Ben who would love to come into partnership with you – would you consider?
He’s very knowledgeable indeed….
Image credits: http://i-m.co/eviemouse/problemsolved#about-me
Twitter: @SenseWorldwide / @lauramelissawil